QUANTUM INFORMATION, SIMULATION AND TOPOLOGY @ ISC
Our group aims at developing and employing the tools of complexity theory to design novel quantum simulation platforms, to model complex quantum processors and devices, to investigate fundamental quantum mechanics. Our research activities include:
- topological quantum photonics;
- quantum machine learning;
- quantum superconducting devices and quantum light-matter coupling;
- quantum sensing;
- quantum network theory for quantum communication;
- quantum gravity from the quantum stand-point.